Alex Legal English is the trading name of AXK Consultancy Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 3533961. Our registered office is: Suite 3 Grapes House, 79a High Street, Esher, United Kingdom, KT10 9QA. Our website address is www.alexlegalenglish.com and contact email: email@example.com .
AXK Consultancy Limited is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities.
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we collect
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
The information we may collect about you could include, but is not limited to:
1. Personal details (your name)
2. Details regarding your education and qualifications.
3. Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
4. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you
and other details of services you have purchased from us.
How we collect your information
We will collect information from you when:
1. You purchase a course or consultation from our website
2. You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
3. You join a course or book a consultation
4. You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
We may use the information collected to:
1. Allow you to make a booking for a course or consultation and make a payment
2. Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
3. Notify you about changes to our service
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
1. We only collect data for specific purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
2. We will collect and use your personal information only, such as emailing you with relevant offers and updates, only if you have consented to receiving this information.
3. We will not use your data for other purposes than those for which it was collected, or with your prior consent;
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Your enquiry about the courses and consultations
- Your enrolment for the course or consultation
We also use the information that you have given us in order to contact you and respond to your enquiry.
Legal basis for processing
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
4. To protect vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out. Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or clicking onto the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you.
Third party disclosure
We may share your personal data with the other parties supporting our business, specifically our accountant services and external IT support. Any data shared with third party contractors is limited to what is strictly necessary in order for us to perform the day-to-day functions of our business.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to request access, correction or erasure of your personal data. You have a right to object to processing, request restriction of processing, request a transfer of your personal data and withdraw your consent.
We continually review our privacy practices and may change this policy from time to time.
Our privacy notice was updated in January 2023.